7 Reasons Jabra REVO Headphone Rocks!
Headphone and earphones are important to us for many reasons. Traveling is one of them and also part of our daily routine. While many enjoyed their headphones and earphones, we utilized the headphone on differently.
Read also: Five Reasons why you should buy Jabra VOX Earphones
So here are my 7 reasons why my Jabra REVO Headphone rocks!
1. High definition Dolby® Digital Plus via exclusive Jabra Sound App. The FREE Jabra Sound App is a must installed apps for Jabra devices. You need to key in your product key to activate the apps and it is hassle free. The Jabra Sound App is easy to use.
2. Speaker frequency range: 20Hz – 20kHz. Whether you like your music soft or you need to amplify it to the max, Jabra REVO works excellently both ways.
3. Life proof – tough, shatterproof and constructed for ultimate portability. When you invest in a good product, you need quality. There are many similar products in the market but there aren’t many with good life proof. I will never waste my money on cheap quality expensive products. Check out the durability of Jabra REVO:
Extreme tested: Cable (to 15 kg), Bend (10000 times), Fold (3500 times), Drop (from 2m)
Premium materials: synthetic titanium headband (lightweight and flexible), steel hinges and aluminium frame
4. Memory foam ear cups and padded headband. Comfort is always important for headphone. Hence, it is vital to have soft ear cups and padded headband. It is pointless to buy something uncomfortable and also the cupping must be big enough to cover the ears.
5. Foldable design. If you put in on your neck, it is stylish or you can fold it to put in your bag. The fordable design makes it easier portability.
6. 40mm dynamic speakers. What makes a good headphone is the speaker. Some headphones have huge cups but small speakers. However, Jabra REVO has an impressive 40mm dynamic speakers. Sometimes Size really matters!
7. Fits perfectly for prenatal music. The most important factor for our investment on this headphone is it fits perfectly for prenatal music. I know this might not designed for pregnant moms but it fits perfectly on Rachel’s tummy and how important is that for our baby.
Jabra Revo corded headphone (RRP RM 699) and Jabra Vox in-ear headphones (RRP RM 379) in Jabra’s latest range of high-performance headphones for the music lovers and audiophiles. For those are keen in wireless headphone, Jabra Revo Wireless (RM1099) is also the world’s first wireless Bluetooth headphones to feature Dolby® Digital Plus technology. Whether on the train commute or working on a new music recording in the studio, whichever the music genre streaming from smartphones, tablets or audio-players, users can be assured of listening to music as it is meant to be heard: rich and immersive with full-spectrum sound.
Jabra is the brand of GN Netcom, a subsidiary of GN Store Nord A/S (GN) – listed on NASDAQ OMX. Jabra employs approximately 850 people worldwide and in 2010 produced an annual revenue which amounted to DKK 1,973 million. Jabra is a world leader in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of a broad range of hands-free communications solutions. With a reputation for innovation, reliability, and ease of use that goes back more than two decades, Jabra’s consumer and business divisions produce corded and wireless headsets, plus mobile and in-office speakerphones that empower individuals and businesses throughs increased freedom of movement, comfort, and functionality.