Grand Imperial Bird’s Nest Drink With American Ginseng Review
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there and reading this story. We just came back from dinner with our parents and our family. I know it is a bit late but we are going to share a story on bird’s nest today.
When it comes to bird’s nest, there are many brands out there. However, we only buy from a few trusted brand and Grand Imperial is one of them. Many people understand health is important but how do recharge and replenish your body? Bird nest is one of the option.
Back in the old days, our parents love to buy back dried bird’s nest and cooked it for everyone. Of course, we would love to do that if we have the luxury of time. We work till late almost every night and we don’t even have time to cook so we prefer instant bird’s nest. Like we mentioned earlier, there are many brands out there selling dried bird’s nest and instant bird’s nest but for quality ones, only a few out there.
For us, we prefer Grand Imperial Bird’s Nest Instant Drink with America Ginseng. Just open the cap and it ready to drink. We love to buy the 150 ml bottle because we can share one bottle or keep it refrigerated within 12 hours after opening and finished it up later. Why you can keep long after you open it because it is free of preservatives, free of bleaching and free of colouring.
The Grand Imperial Bird’s Nest Instant Drink with America Ginseng comes with a luxury premium box. It is good for gift for your parents, in-laws, friends or as corporate gifts. Instead of buying other non-beneficial products, you should get quality and premium bird’s nest and we will explain its benefits below.
For Grand Imperial Bird’s Nest Instant Drink with America Ginseng set, it comes with either THREE 150 ml bottles of Bird’s Nest Instant Drink with America Ginseng or EIGHT 75 ml bottles of Bird’s Nest Instant Drink with America Ginseng (75 ml). The other Grand Imperial Bird’s Nest Instant Drink set includes Imperial Bird’s Nest Premium Concentrate – 2 bottles x 250 gram and Bird’s Nest Instant Drink with America Ginseng – 3 bottles x 150 ml.
If your parents or in-laws love to cook the bird’s nest the traditional way, there are also the dried premium Bird’s Nest and they are the Kalimantan Cave Bird’s Nest – 6 pcs, Mountain Bird’s Nest – 6 pcs, Imperial Bird’s Nest – 6 pcs and White Cave Bird’s Nest -6 pcs. They are also packed with premium gift box.
For the Grand Imperial Bird’s Nest Instant Drink with America Ginseng, each bottle is packed in air tight sealed glass bottle. It is made from Grand Imperial’s own breed house nest and only the best are selected and cleaned after harvest. The bird’s nest is manufactured under strict and hygienic condition using a special design vacuum sterilization process. Thus, GIBN Holdings obtained HACCP certification in 2012 from the Ministry of Health Malaysia. Like we mentioned earlier, their products contains no bleaching agent, colouring and preservative. On top of that, this is a HALAL certified product with GMP and HACCP certified. You can recommend this to your Muslim friends.
How is the taste of the Grand Imperial Bird’s Nest Instant Drink with America Ginseng?
First of all, we love the texture of the bird’s nest. The drink is quite wholesome with real bird’s nest and it is not waterish or diluted. It is not sweet and you can taste the hints of rock sugar as well as the America Ginseng.
Our mother tasted it today and she was surprised to taste such a good quality bird’s nest. She loved the taste as well as the texture of the drink like we do.
Benefits of Grand Imperial Bird’s Nest for Everyone
Why we Asians love to drink Bird’s Nest? Not just because it is luxury but there are health benefits. Unlike sharks fins, bird’s nest can do wonders to our body.
- Bird’s nest can stimulate cell division and skin growth, thus improving regeneration of cells and boost the immune system. This is the natural way of multi vitamins thus if you have injuries, this could be helpful.
- Suitable for everyone. We drink this, we give it to our kids, our parents. There is no age limit for bird’s nest. (Note: Only suitable for toddlers from 2 years old onwards).
- Ladies promotes radiant complexion and prevent the effects of aging if taken regularly. Wonder why some ladies got the glowing radiant complexion even without make up? This is their biggest secret.
- Elderly relieves coughs. Thus, it is also strengthened internal body functions and improves appetite. If you want to buy something really useful and health beneficial, bird’s nest is one of them.
- For men strengthens the kidneys and lungs and it also invigorates the body. That’s why I drink bird’s nest as well. Not just Rachel but both of us.
- Children Increases the body’s immunity. This is something you can consider for children. (Note: Only suitable for toddlers from 2 years old onwards)
- Expectant mothers enhances the immunity of the fetus and speeds up recovery after delivery if taken during the pregnancy period. I bought a lot of bird’s nest for Rachel during both her pregnancy. It is good for the mother and the baby in the mummy.
- For Grand Imperial Bird’s Nests, they are All Natural Food, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Bleach, No Colouring.
Other things you should know about bird’s nest is to take it on empty stomach or night time before you sleep. The reason you take during empty stomach is for your body to easily absorb all the nutrition. The expiry date is three years from the manufacturing date.
Price: Grand Imperial Bird’s Nest Instant Drink with American Ginseng 150ml x 3 bottles is retail at RM199 per box.
Promotion: Mother’s Day and Parents Day Promo
For all Instant bird’s nest – Buy 1 Box at Original Price and 2nd Box Get 30% Discount. Promotion starts from 20th April till 20th June 2016.
If you want something really good for mothers or your love ones, you should get one of the Grand Imperial Bird’s Nests. We just bought one for our mummy.
GIBN Holdings Sdn Bhd Address:
No.18, Jalan Setia Dagang AK, U13/AK, Seksyen U13,
Setia Alam, 40710 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
Operation Hours: Mon – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Tel: +603- 3362 1938
Hotline: 012-630 9938