Our Top 20 Stories in 2016
Thank you for supporting our blog and 2016 has been a great year for our blog. Our page views in our blog have increased over 100% over the past 12 months. Our blog has 4.5 million page views in 2016 and thank you for the support! We also grew our readers from Singapore to 20% from 7% in 2015.
We have written many stories this year and we compiled the Top 20 Stories of 2016. These are the top 20 stories with the most views (calculated by WordPress and Google Analytics).
Our Top 20 Stories in 2016 are:
- 4 Day 3 Nights Bangkok Weekend Shopping Itinerary (822,000 views) This is our highest view story of all time!
- Four New Night Markets To Visit in Bangkok for 2016 (399,000 views)
- How to Install and Download Pokemon Go in Malaysia and Singapore (222,000 views)
- London’s Burger and Lobster Is Opening in Malaysia! (145,000 views)
- Durian Cendol at Rojak & Cendol Shah Alam Seksyen 24 (82,000 views)
- Hospital Baby Delivery Rates in Klang Valley (75,000 views)
- Bangkok 5 Day 4 Nights Weekend Shopping Itinerary (43,000 views)
- Shocking Pictures of Dead Sharks in Mabul Sabah (43,000 views)
- iPhone 7 Launch Date and Prices in Malaysia (37,000 views)
- Top 9 Malaysia Chinese Travel Blogs You Must Follow (35,000 views)
- 20 Things To Do in Isetan Lot 10 The Japan Store Kuala Lumpur (32,000 views)
- Top 10 Places To Visit on Phillip Island (29,000 views)
- Sunway Velocity Shopping Mall in Cheras Kuala Lumpur (28,000 views)
- Pablo Japan’s Number One Freshly Baked Cheese Tart is opening in Malaysia! (26,000 views)
- D24 Durian Buffet in Kepong Baru SK6363 (23,000 views)
- Tokyo Secret: Melting Hanjuku Cheese Tart (22,000 views)
- Taka by Sushi Saito St. Regis Kuala Lumpur Lunch Set (22,000)
- Black Thorn Durian Review (18,000 views)
- 4 Reasons Why Non Parents Should Stop Giving Parenting Advice (18,000 views)
- Hatyai 3 Days 2 Nights Weekend Itinerary (17,000 views)
Thank you for the amazing support in 2016, we hope to blog more useful contents, stories, experiences and tips in 2017. We will be doing adding different types of stories and contents in 2017! See you again in 2017! Have a great new year! Happy New Year everyone!