Winter Is Coming To Thailand End of This Year
Winter is coming to Thailand end of this year and early next year. According to Thailand Meteorological Department, expect cold winter happening in Central and North Thailand. Expect 7-9 degree Celsius in Chiang Rai, Nan, Sakhon Nakhon and Nakhon Phanom and 15-17 degree Celsius in Bangkok!
If you have not booked your tickets to Thailand, you can do it now! Winter is coming to Central and Northern region of Thailand. You can walk and shop in Bangkok without sweat as temperature expect to drop to 15-17 degree Celsius in this December and January next year.
Northern region like Chiang Rai will embrace cold winter temperature of 7 – 9 degree Celsius while Chiang Mai expect to have temperature of 12-14 degree Celsius. If you are a fan of glamping, you can check out our review 3 years ago at Singha Park here.
The following is the weather prediction by to Thailand Meteorological Department:
- The North: Chiang Rai, 7-9 degrees Celsius; Nan, 7-9 degrees Celsius; Chiang Mai, 12.14 degrees Celsius.
- The Northeast: Sakhon Nakhon, 7-9 C; Nakhon Phanom, 7-9 C; Nakhon Ratchasima, 13-15 C.
- Central Region: Kanchanaburi, 13-15 C; Nakhon Sawan, 14-16 C and Suphan Buri, 16-18 C.
- Eastern Region: Sa Kaew, 14-16 C; and Chon Buri, 16-18 C.
- Southern Region: Prachuap Khiri Khan, 17-19 C and Phuket, 20-22 C.
- Bangkok: 15-17 C.
Chinese New Year 2020 will fall on 25th January next year so time to plan your visit to Bangkok for shopping. Make sure you book the flight ticket early as it is peak season in Bangkok.
We are planning to travel to Bangkok in late November or maybe in January to check out some of the new places of interest so do remember to visit our blog from time to time. We hope you will enjoy this cold winter in Thailand. This is Amazing Thailand.