Few things I had discover about my first experience with Tune Hotel which I want to share:
- No Television or LCD/ Plasma.
- The Air Conditioner is Chargeable by hours, check at the counter for rates.
- No amenities, you have to bring your own or get it at the mini part.
- No complimentary mineral water, buy your own
- No breakfast
- No telephone so there are no room services. You have to go to the counter for any requests.
- WIFI is chargeable but it is slow
- The room walls are thin
- Room rates was less than RM 80, within my budget
10. Check out time is at 10 am
11. Rooms are well maintained, tidy and clean
12. Modern and comfortable room ambient, I had a decent sleep
13. There are advertisements in the room, not annoying but just to mentioned
14. Glossy glass bathroom doors
Always check how much aircondition credit you used and left. You want to get black out, trust me.
Well, there was no problem during my stay there. Everything was sorted out nicely. I like it there as the place is near to many popular tourists spots as well as food courts, restaurants and so on. Very convenient for me and also the parking space does help a lot. For budget traveler, this could be a choice for you.
Tune Hotel Penang Address:
100 Burmah Road,
George Town, Penang