1600 Panda Invasion in Malaysia
While most football fans are still having the AFF Suzuki Cup Final 2014 hangover on Sunday, 1600 pandas secretly made an invasion to Malaysia! Yes, 1600 Panda World Tour is finally in Malaysia and now in Publika!
The invasion started at Dataran Merdeka on Sunday with 1600 pandas and gosh they are cute. I wasn’t there because of my parental duty but buddy blogger Jean was there.
For those who didn’t know about the origin of this pandas, it is created by Paulo Grangeon. He worked with WWF to start the project as the “1600 Panda” conversation exhibition world tour since 2008. To create the 1600 pandas, they hired a team of women in Thailand and the pandas are made with 3mm paper and glued with cooked rice glue.
(MyFM Wayne at the event, I met her recently in a party and she is one humble and friendly person)
Since then, the 1600 Panda has travelled to France, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Taiwan and Hong Kong with more than 100 places. Malaysia is the Asia’s third stop after Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Well, we all know that the 1600 Panda flashed mob in Dataran Merdeka and I missed the event but I have listed the confirmed dates and venues of the 1600 Panda Malaysia tour so you can catch it.
The confirmed 1600 Panda schedule with location, date and timing includes:
- Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur (21st December 2014)
- Perbadanan Putrajaya Complex (23th December 2014: 10 am to 12pm)
- Dataran Putrajaya (23th December 2014: 2pm to 4pm)
- Batu Cave in Selangor (30th December 2014: 10 am to 12pm)
- Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion (3rd January 2015: 12 pm to 2pm)
- Taiping Lake (4th January 2015: 10am to 12pm)
- Menara Jam Condong Teluk Intan (5th January 2015: 10 am to 12pm)
- Red Square Melaka (6th January 2015: 10 am to 12pm)
- National Monument Kuala Lumpur (9th January 2015: 10 am to 12pm)
- Publika Shopping Mall (13th to 25th January 2015: 10 am to 10pm)
Based on the picture posted on their Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/1600PandasMY, the 1600 pandas will also appear at , Leaning Tower of Teluk Intan, Perak Taiping, Penang Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion, Red House Malacca, Kuala Lumpur National Monument, before the last stop at Publika Shopping Mall.
For more info visit https://www.facebook.com/1600PandasMY and pictures are credited to http://www.j-e-a-n.com/
(Jean and MyFM Deejays at the 1600 Panda Invasion)
This informative post is not a sponsored or paid post.
Please follow us on Instagram