Win A Pair of Bangkok Airways Tickets to Koh Samui MyThai Club Contest 2015
Started on May 25th 2015, My Thai Club is an independent Facebook group based in Malaysia. The Facebook group is a platform to share experiences, events, pictures, videos or stories on Thailand. The motive of My Thai Club is grow its members and to exchange knowledge, ideas and experiences in traveling in Thailand.
The “Win A Pair of Bangkok Airways Tickets to Koh Samui MyThai Club Contest 2015” is My Thai Club’s first online contest for 2015. The tickets are sponsored by Bangkok Airways and Tourism Authority of Thailand Malaysia.
There are two pairs of Bangkok Airways Tickets to Koh Samui to be given away.
“Win A Pair of Bangkok Airways Tickets to Koh Samui MyThai Club Contest 2015” Contest Mechanics:
- Join My Thai Club Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyThaiClub
- Like Tourism of Thailand Malaysia Page at https://www.facebook.com/TourismThailandMalaysia
- Like Bangkok Airways Page at https://www.facebook.com/FlyBangkokAir
- Answer the following question, “Why you deserve the air tickets to Koh Samui?” and tag your friend to join you on this trip by commenting at the Facebook Group post. The organizer will pick the most creative comment.
- Contest period is from 14th to 25th October 2015 11.58 pm (Malaysian Time).
- Winner will receive a pair of Bangkok Airways Tickets for Kuala Lumpur to Koh Samui and there will be two winners.
- Winners will be selected by sponsors and all decisions will be final.
- Winners will be required to collect the tickets at Tourism Authority of Thailand Malaysia Office at Menara Citibank, Suite 22.01, Level 22, 165 Jalan Ampang, Wilayah Persekutuan, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Bangkok Airways Tickets Terms and Conditions are as follows:
Economy: S Class
Kuala Lumpur – Samui – Kuala Lumpur
|Traveling Period :||14 September 2015 – 11 April 2016
*Blackout period on 24 – 25 September, 05 – 10 December 2015,
23 December 2015 – 10 January 2016 and 06 – 09 February 2016
(valid on seat availability and extended validity is not permitted)
Kindly be informed the conditions of lucky winner certificate as follows:
- Reservation & Ticketing must be made at our Ticketing and Reservations office at least 7 days prior to departure.
- The original lucky winner certificate must be presented upon issuing the ticket(s).
- Once the ticket(s) is issued, it is not re-routable, transferable nor refundable and valid on PG flight only.
- The Ticket(s) is valid from the date above based on traveling date (journey must be completed within the specified period)
- Passenger(s) must travel together within period as specified above.
- The following fees (when applicable) must be paid at passenger’s expense: Issuing Ticket fees, Insurance Surcharge, Airport Tax, Fuel Surcharge
Remarks: Bangkok Airways reserves the right to cancel or change flight including change fee(s) charged without prior notice. Changing flight or destination is not permitted.
Remember to follow the contest mechanics and good luck. We will try to arrange more contests for My Thai Club Facebook Group in the near future!
Once again, thank you Tourism Authority of Thailand and Bangkok Airways for sponsoring the tickets.