Taobao Home Launch ‘Pop Up Store’ in Malaysia3 min read
Taobao Home Launch ‘Pop Up Store’ in Malaysia
Do you know that Alibaba Group’s Tmall World(天猫海外), serving over 100 million overseas Chinese users and other buyers from around the world? The good news is they launched the ‘Taobao Home’ Pop Up Store, an offline interactive consumer showcase of offerings from its home and living categories, at Lot 10 Shopping Centre in Kuala Lumpur today.
The 3-day showcase is part of Tmall World’s exclusive September home & living promotions from 17 – 22 September 2018 on Taobao.com, which features an array of exclusive online promotions and offers from popular brands and on a wide range of products.
We went to Lot 10 Shopping Centre to check out this ‘new retail’ pop up store with our blogger and Instagrammer friends. The cool thing is they have a ‘Taobao Home’ in front of Lot 10 Shopping Centre.
On top of that, you can also experience the ‘Taobao Home’ pop-up store, an exclusive offline interactive consumer event featuring a host of exciting home and lifestyle products, showcased for the very first time in Malaysia.
From today till the 22 September 2018, Malaysian shoppers who visit the ‘Taobao Home’ pop-up concept store at Lot 10 Shopping Centre, will get a taste of Alibaba’s ‘new retail’ concept as visitors just need to scan the product QR code through their Taobao or Taobao Lite mobile app to be able to immediately purchase their favorite items on display at the event.
You can check out the pictures we took but it is better for you to check out the Taobao Home retail concept. You can touch, feel and experience the quality of Taobao Home products.
Of course there are perks in visiting Taobao Home pop-up concept store at Lot 10 Shopping Centre. Among the many exclusive promotions available to Malaysians from Tmall World’s Taobao Home debut until 22 September 2018 include:
- Free Shipping: Tmall Signature Store (天猫全球官方店) on Taobao mobile app and website is giving away free shipping for the whole store from 20 – 22 September.
- Waiver of Transaction Fees: Where consumers make their purchase through the Taobao or Taobao Lite mobile app and pay via online banking from 20 – 22 September, the corresponding transaction fees will be waived (subject to the terms and conditions of the payment partner).
- Limited-Time Deals: Consumers can grab top ranking products from just RMB1.10 at 10:00am and 6:00pm daily.
- Exclusive Discounts: Consumers can grab up to 50% off vouchers every day, with value up to RMB150.
- New Users Exclusive: Exclusively for new users on Tmall World, new users who install the Taobao or Taobao Lite mobile app and register for an account will enjoy a new-user RMB20 voucher. What’s more, new users get to enjoy a waiver of corresponding transaction fees (online banking and credit card transaction fees) via the Taobao or Taobao Lite app for their first purchase.
Lot 10 Shopping Centre is located next to Pavilion Bukit Bintang MRT Station and also the Bukit Bintang Monorail Station so it is very convenient to visit the Taobao Home pop-up store concept.
For more details about Taobao Home or to find out more on the exciting engagements daily, please visit https://world.taobao.com or Taobao Home’s promotion page here