Roam freely with the lowest rates from Celcom when traveling in SRI LANKA, INDONESIA, BANGLADESH & CAMBODIA!
– Celcom customers can call home from Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Bangladesh & Cambodia with the lowest rates!
Unexpectedly, it’s already November. There will be school holiday next month and many would go for holidays. It is always important to know where are the best places to travel and which is the best plan for mobile usage overseas. If you are traveling to Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Bangladesh or Cambodia, check this out!
ENJOY THE LOWEST RATES WHEN IN SRI LANKA, INDONESIA, BANGLADESH & CAMBODIA!
From 1 November 2010 – 28 February 2011, all Celcom customers will also get to enjoy the lowest roaming rates when they travel to selected countries such as:
o Sri Lanka
o Bangladesh and
The Perfect Gift for the year-end holiday seasons from Celcom !
Now, Celcom customers will be enjoying the LOWEST roaming rates when they’re in any of these countries. For example, if you’re a Celcom customer traveling in Indonesia and make a call home to your family in Malaysia, all you need to do is choose to roam with XL and you’ll enjoy a low rate at ONLY 35sen/min. That’s the lowest roaming rate you can find! The same applies when you travel to any of the other 3 countries above!
All the customers need to do is choose to roam with the following Celcom partners when travelling to the following countries to enjoy the low rates:
o Sri Lanka – Choose Dialog Telekom PLC
o If in Indonesia, Choose XL
o Or in Bangladesh, choose Robi
o In Cambodia, choose Hello
Check out these super low roaming rates for yourself!
What’s more, customers to Malaysia from our neighbouring countries such as Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Cambodia & Bangladesh will also enjoy special rates in Malaysia when they choose to roam with Celcom!
Axiata Group Berhad
- Is an emerging leader in Asian mobile telecommunications
- The group is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the region
- Has extensive operations and businesses in 10 countries, providing a range of mobile communication services to a combined base of over 94 million subscribers
- It operates in Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Cambodia as well as strategic stakes in India, Singapore, Iran, Pakistan and Thailand through its various subsidiaries and affiliates.